Virtualisation with VMware vSphere
The VMware environment VMware vSphere used by Pallas for hosting is designed, expanded and managed exclusively by Pallas operating employees.
Change requests and incident management are handled by the Pallas help desk in compliance with ITIL. To ensure that stable operation is always guaranteed, the customer has no direct access to the virtualisation level.
Along with management of the VMware virtualisation environment, Pallas also manages the supporting infrastructure, including the firewall, redundant uplink and NetApp-based redundant storage system specifically for the customer’s SharePoint environment, as well as the required domain controller, the SharePoint and the MS SQL server environment.
Full monitoring of the environment by PRTG and automatic alerts around the clock ensure undisturbed operation.
Pallas secures the customer’s application environment every day. Pallas’ standard backup includes one-year storage of monthly backups.
At Pallas, hosting means more than just providing a virtual server. Pallas stands out thanks to secure hosting and service.
- Multi-layer redundant firewall (Checkpoint) in front of the servers to defend against attacks
- Redundant internet connection for best possible availability
- Secure web server configuration (hardening)
- Server patch management by Pallas
- Daily server backup and up to a year’s storage of backups and regular external export
- Own official IP address for servers
- 24×7 monitoring of web servers, alert of on-call service in the event of hardware or service outages
- Online web statistics with daily updates
- Raw log files if needed
- Updates via (s)FTP/SSH or secured VPN
- Direct contact with Pallas technicians through the help desk
- Special adjustments possible at any time
- SSL certificates
- Expansion to high-availability operations solution (redundant web servers)
- Optional expansion to emergency management solution (redundancy at remote computing centre)
- Virus protection for content
- Personal on-call service for special promotions
Are you interested in our solution?
Vendors & Certifications
Pioneering products and solutions from the world’s leading vendors
The Corero SmartWall Threat Defense System (TDS) is a family of appliances that eliminate Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) threats in real-time. These appliances offer comprehensive protection against DDoS attacks in rapidly scalable implementations: for more performance, enhanced connectivity and with more functions than ever before.
EMC(neu Dell Technologies)
Whether you're purchasing your first Dell EMC solution or have data centers around the world, Dell Technologies' Enterprise Support Services can help you get the most out of your investment.
If you're looking for immediate 24x7 troubleshooting from a support expert, proactive guidance from someone who knows your business, or a fully customized support experience that spans your global operations, Enterprise Support Services is for you.
Dell Technologies has more than 25 years of experience providing strategic advice and expert recommendations to our customers, as well as artificial intelligence built from over 70 million connected devices. This gives Dell Technologies the right combination of proactive, predictive and reactive capabilities to help you meet today's and tomorrow's challenges.
The SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform seamlessly integrates security, management, analytics and real-time threat intelligence across the company’s portfolio of network, email, mobile and cloud security products. This approach enables our complete portfolio of high-performance hardware, virtual appliances and clients to harness the power, agility and scalability of the cloud.
Check Point is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. Check Point’s solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry leading catch rate of malware, ransomware and advanced targeted threats. Check Point offers a multilevel security architecture, “Infinity Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention”, this combined product architecture defends an enterprises’ cloud, network and mobile devices.